Welcome to the FSM Online Training platform
The FSM Online Training platform is an engaging e-learning experience which enables students to take food hygiene courses or health & safety courses online. It is designed to educate users on matters of food hygiene and health and safety at work. Successful students will be able to self-print their food hygiene certificates online.
We are also a hosting site for third party courses for our corporate clients. For individual users who wish to purchase a one off course follow the instructions below under the heading of INDIVIDUAL USERS and for our corporate clients please read the instructions under the heading CORPORATE CLIENTS.
We are currently offering the following courses:
Level 1 Food Safety Awareness in Catering £15
Level 2 Food Safety Course in Catering £20
Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering £95
We also licence online food hygiene training courses for food manufacturing as scorm files. Online Health & Safety Courses available on request
To get started today, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click the login button and create an account with a valid email address.
2. Check your email for a link to activate the account.
3. Once the account is activated, you will be able to select from the range of online courses.
4. Select from the blue icon on the right side of this web page to see what courses are available.
5. Read through the course descriptions to decide which is suitable to your needs.
6. Once selected, pay via the PayPal icon.
7. Users have 90 days to complete a course before it expires
8. You can log in and out as many times as you wish within the 90 day period the course is available to you. Each course is split in to a number of units and an exam. It is recommended that students complete a whole unit before logging out, otherwise you will be required to repeat the unit when you next log in.
9. A certificate will be available online for you to print off upon successful completion of your chosen course. Should you wish to receive your certificate by post on A4 certificate grade paper, there will be an additional charge of £8.00.You will need to contact us by email to request this service.
10. Our courses can be completed on desktops/laptops with Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later and one of the following browsers when suitably connected to the internet/wi fi :
Windows: Internet Explorer 8 and later, Google Chrome (latest version),Firefox (latest version)
Mac: Safari 7 and later, Google Chrome (latest version).
iPads or Android tablets can be used to complete our level 2 and level 3 food safety courses, using Google Chrome (latest version).
Our preferred user experience is achieved with the Google Chrome (latest version) browser on all platforms.
1. Follow the instructions for individual users from 1 to 4 above . Once within "available courses", click on the heading "corporate clients".
2. Click on the course assigned to you by your facilitator.
3. Once you have cliicked on your allocated course, follow the instructions given to enrol for that course.
Other useful information:
Discounts are available on bulk purchases (50+)
Employers: Already have a LMS? Just licence our scorm packages.We can brand to your corporate logo, subject to T&C's.
Elearning trainers: Already have your own elearning course or thinking about creating an elearning course but no LMS ? We can host your courses subject to T&C's, email us to discuss further.
Email enquiries to email@example.com .
FREE DEMO - If you would like to view our free demo on the right before purchasing, please click on the free demo icon, you will be taken to the login screen.Login as a guest ( click on the grey " login as a guest" icon, this will take you back to the demo screen ).
FREE DOWNLOAD - You can download the Food Standards Agency's chef allergen recipe card matrix free from the free download icon on the right. To fill, simply record the allergens in each of your menu’s dishes using the matrix provided. If you run a food business, you are legally required to record the 14 allergens against all of your food and drinks.
T: 0203 290 4669